Provide administrative services for upper level management and executive assistant.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties on computer workstations
- Photocopying, fax and mailing documents
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Hiring national sales representatives and other staff
- Setup, train and travel to company seminars
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify office documents
- Create correspondence reports, drafts, memos & emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Create travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe, distribute meeting minutes
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash.
- Starting Salary $53K Annually
- Target earnings is upwards of $75k plus seasonal incentives.
- Eligible for a tablet and company phone after 90 days.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Other Bonuses and Incentives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school degree a minimum.
- 2-5 years experience as an administrative assistant with references
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software, word, pages, powerpoint, keynote, excel & numbers
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment, scanners, printers, projectors.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Communication skills - written and verbal.
- Planning and organizing, prioritizing.
- Problem assessment and problem solving.
- Information gathering and information monitoring.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility, adaptability.
- Customer service orientation, teamwork.