We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically using all aspects of the social media marketing platforms.
- Draw up social media advertising and marketing plans that suit the products or services of the customer
- Master planning the marketing strategies so as to suit the needs of the customer
- Discuss with the management of the customer and present the advertising plan
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages people to take action
- Set up and optimize customer pages within each platform to increase the visibility of customers social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Regular monitoring of the social media and judge the market trend
- Be open to taking questions about the company on social media
- Use the latest internet tools and technology to promote the product in the social media
- Maintain good relations with the clients through social media
- Regularly study the statistics regarding the effectiveness of social media marketing
- Social media blogger skills and specific directions of the messages.
- Annual Salary.
- Target earnings is upwards of $35k plus seasonal incentives.
- Eligible for a tablet and company phone after 90 days. (Remote Staff Only)
- Excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Other Bonuses and Incentives
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, highly skilled in editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills (internally and externally)
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organizational ability
- Ability to learn other website platforms, Joomla, Word Press, HTML5
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
A social media specialist has to be responsible for all the social media related publicity for DigitalJetstream LLC. like managing Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Feedburner, Yelp, and others. This is a full time job and entails spending most of the time on the internet.
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with the clients and the management of the company
- Excellent writing skills
- Professional use of social media accounts. A applicant for this job is expected to have social media accounts prior to applying
- Ability to keep up to date with the developments in the internet technology and utilizing them in the social media marketing
- Should be tech-savvy and well versed with computer applications
- Ability to think creatively and design marketing campaigns and strategies
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma Minimum
- No special degree needed. Experience goes a lot farther than education in this field.