As an Outside Sales Representative, you will act as first level of IT consultant through a relationship-building sales process; proactively contact a customer base of new local businesses and other qualifying prospects; presenting features, functions and benefits of our service solutions designed to help start-ups and established companies increase their revenue; set up in-person presentations of our services at the local business owner's location or other location; closing new orders, up-sell and cross-sell additional products and services.
- Stay abreast of the IT industry that we operate within.
- Develop and cultivate new leads by utilizing available resources
- Set and follow up on appointments by calling local business owners and doing in-person demonstrations at their place of business.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with all clients in order to facilitate future sales.
- Trouble shoot, site visits, demos,
- Update and manage CRM database to keep accurate records and account management.
- Daily/Weekly email correspondence / check-ins with Sales Team Manager.
- Daily conference calls with manager and reps for lead and appointment scheduling.
- Straight Commission 35% on initial sale, 8% recurring monthly after 6 months.
- Target earnings is upwards of $63k plus seasonal incentives.
- Eligible for a tablet and company phone after 90 days.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Other Bonuses and Incentives
- Ideally have 1 to 2 years of outside sales experience.
- 40+ calls/day on call days; 5 appointments/day on in the field days; close minimum 3 sales/week
- Must have high energy, be goal-oriented, tenacious, positive, customer-centric, confident and flexible to keep pace with rapid changes within our industry.
- Multi-lingual is a huge plus.
- Attend and participate in mandatory weekly sales team meetings — role playing, Q&A, information exchange and activities to practice and refine skills with the goal of advancement (becoming an Sales Team Manager.)
- In-house cold calling and scheduling for mandatory 1-2 months prior to independent selling.
- Following a prescribed sales prospecting and selling process.
- Working as a team within the Sales Department
- Communicate weekly and/or daily the necessary information to properly disclose disposition leads through activity reports and weekly/daily check-in with Sales Team Manager
- Recording information and researching companies by using our company CRM program.
- Scheduling and participating in client conference calls, fact finding and business development efforts.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding key performance metrics and personal sales goals.
- Have an “I Can” attitude that fuels self-motivation, persistence, a history of overcoming obstacles, competitive spirit, and accountability
- Coachability – Ability to hear, understand, digest, and apply feedback; a history of learning from mistakes, and regular self-improvement activities
- Problem Solving - Identifies and analyzes problems, generates alternative solutions, takes steps to achieve an ideal outcome; understands when to go “off-script"
- Sociability - Ability to effectively engage in conversation with a stranger or prospect; asks a lot of questions, always moving the conversation forward.
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with the clients and the management of the company.
- Professional use of desktop, laptop, tablet computers to enter and track customer data.
- Ability to keep up to date with the developments in technology and utilize them in the sales environment.
- Should be teachable and able to grasp computer applications.
- Ability to think creatively and design marketing campaigns and strategies.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma Minimum
- No special degree needed. Experience and people skills go a lot farther than education in this field.